1.04.2009

Baby boom

People always said it would happen this way, but holy cow, I think just about everyone I know who is married is pregnant!  That's a little bit of an exaggeration, but not much.  I find out about somebody else every day!  

There are 2 girls in my community group and at least 7-8 other women at my church, my sister, a friend from high school youth group, a family friend from pre-kindergarten days, my high school small group leader, 5 friends on my blog list who just had babies in about the last year, plus another 2 fellow bloggers, numerous friends-of-friends that I just hear about through the grapevine, and at least 5-10 friends who have had their babies in the last couple months...

This is crazy...  but wonderful.  Congrats to all the moms-to-be in my world! :)

No comments: