6.07.2010

Tiny Tapp is on the way!

Well, blog world, we have a new addition on the way to the Tapp household! "Tiny Tapp" is due in mid-January... making me 8.5 weeks pregnant now. We had our first ultrasound last week, so here's the little gummy bear, measuring a tall 1.62 cm.



We are so excited about this little one! It's still very surreal and hard to connect this picture with a living thing actually inside my body, but we are so thankful that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with a new life and pray He will be preparing us for parenthood over the next 7ish months.
I haven't been feeling too bad yet. At this point I think it's a boy, but I don't know what that's based on :). I'll be very surprised (but excited too) if it's a girl. I guess we'll find that out in mid-late August. Our next scheduled appointment will be to hear the heartbeat (they couldn't get the sound to work at the first ultrasound) when I'm 11 weeks, before Wade leaves for grad school.
Yippee!

4 comments:

MacLeans said...

I know I commented on facebook, but I had to do it here too. I am so thrilled for you! I actually said a "yeah" outloud when I first read it. You're going to be a great mother! Can't wait to see you holding your own little baby! So GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful news kim! baby life is amazing!

Shaynah Jerrell said...

OMG! kimmy i had no idea you were preggers! congrats!!! so happy for you and wade :) ;) :) ;)

The Carey's said...

Congratulations ya'll! That's wonderful news!