9.03.2008

Sarah Palin for VP

"In politics, there are some who use change to promote their careers...  And then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change."
~ Sarah Palin

Love that quote.  Love Sarah Palin.

Did anyone else who watched her speech at the RNC see the camera shots of her youngest daughter Piper licking her entire hand and smoothing the baby Trig's hair down across his head?  How funny was that?  And then she was up on the stage afterwards, waving at the crowd just as big as can be, as if she was the one running for VP.  Hilarious and adorable.

Count me in as one of those Republicans who wasn't the biggest fan of John McCain before, but combined with Sarah Palin, I am very excited about the upcoming election!

3 comments:

Justine said...

Yes, Piper and Trig were adorable. Truthfully, can't say I ever truly followed McCain (it was more that I just knew I DIDN'T follow Obama), but Palin is a HUGE plus, and might even get me more plugged in to this election.

Kristin said...

I completely agree! LOVE HER!!!

Kim Tapp said...

justine - that's exactly how i feel. i wasn't all that excited about mccain before, but now i can't wait to vote for mccain/palin in november.