11.25.2008

Wedding dress shopping

In my last post, I said I got my dress at David's Bridal for $99...  well, I did get that dress...  and then I had buyer's remorse and ended up getting a different dress at The Wedding Mall for $399!  I'm much happier with that one though, and a friend is going to help me sell the other one on Ebay, I hope :).

These are some pictures of the first store I went to...  Don't worry, none of these are THE dress, and I cropped my face out of most of them so Wade's not getting the whole picture before the big day.  These are all $2,000-$4,000 dresses so that was definitely not happening!

This one was my favorite at this store, but again, $3,000 was not in the budget for a dress!

Also pretty

Really heavy at the bottom of this dress, even if it doesn't look like it

I did like the waist detail on this one


Very lightweight (dupioni silk)