3.19.2009

Madelyn update

Since I've become the semi-official source of Madelyn updates, I may as well spread the news that she went to the doctor yesterday (I'm assuming for her one-month checkup), and was 8 lbs, 11 oz and 21.5 inches long. That's 25th percentile in weight, 75th in height - long and lean like her mama!

And in Aunt Kim's world... my bridal portraits are on Saturday! Thankfully, it should be sunny, though a little chilly. I will have my hair done for real, and Wade's sister Whitney is going to do my makeup. It will be fun to get everything on - dress, shoes, jewelry, hair, etc. - just like the real day. Maybe it will help it seem more real to me, because lately it just seems like this nebulous thing I'm planning. 72 more days...

2 comments:

hillary starrett said...

she's also "long and lean" like her daddy too! :)

Kim Tapp said...

haha, well true :)