6.30.2009

Still coming together

Our master bedroom is still slowly coming together... I'm excited by the two most recent accomplishments, which are hanging pictures and getting nightstands.


The desk area and that side of the room are still rather cluttered with papers and wedding stuff and just things I don't know what to do with, but I like finally having pictures back on the wall. The black & white ones over my desk are some of our engagement pictures :).


We hung my bridal portrait over the dresser - I think it's a good spot for it.



Yay for nightstands instead of the lamp boxes the lamps had been sitting on! We found these at Ashley Furniture - they went with a kids' bedroom set, but we liked that they weren't too big because most of the things we saw were just huge for trying to fit two of them in a room along with a big bed. I think these are going to be a great size.

No comments: