6.02.2009

First few wedding pics!

These pictures are courtesy of my wonderful new sister-in-law, Whitney! I'm sure our photographer pics won't be ready for a while, especially considering they had 3 weddings to photograph our weekend alone!


This is from my bridal portrait day back in March.

Bridesmaids' luncheon with Hillary & Madelyn :). Lunch was wonderful - many thanks to my aunts Lisa and Charlotte for hosting it!
More bridesmaids at the luncheon - love my Carolina girls!
Taking pictures before the ceremony. Our family friend Mary Ruth Diffey did all the wedding flowers and they were beautiful!
Whitney and me :)

Wade and his groomsmen before the ceremony

Cutting the cake

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay!! Pictures!!

You were such a beautiful bride! The ceremony was perfect and the weather was just gorgeous for your day :)

Congratulations!

MacLeans said...

Love the pictures! Wish I could have been there!! You looked absolutely beautiful!! Enjoy being a wife!!

The Huffmans said...

So gorgeous! CONGRATS! We are so thrilled for you!

The Carey's said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!