7.25.2009

Madelyn's first trip to the pool

I joined Hillary for a quick trip to the pool today, to get Madelyn in the water, since she didn't get too much of an opportunity at the beach. Of course, Aunt Kim made herself the designated photographer, and bravely kept the camera dry, while capturing every moment on (digital) film... it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it folks.

She didn't like it too much at first...

But started to warm up to the idea of a gigantic bath tub...

I hope I am this gorgeous when I take my first baby to the pool.

She mostly sucked on her fingers the whole time... probably feels good with those 2 new teeth she has :).


And dipping even a little farther into the water. She's no Michael Phelps, but she's a heck of a lot cuter :).

1 comment:

hillary starrett said...

thanks for being the DP, kim! (designated photographer :))