4.17.2008

April feels weird

So my life took a dramatically boring turn, apparently, after the month of March and the first weekend of April.  It feels weird not posting a list every day (but kindof good, because that was a lot of pressure).  

April has been super busy at work, as my biggest project of the year kicks off, and a LOT of other smaller ones are still going on.  I know lots of people do this all the time, but I do NOT like working til 6:00 every night.  By the time I get home, maybe walk Paisley, work out and fix dinner, it's like 9 or 10 o'clock!  How do people do it?  I don't understand.  

But anyway, not too much longer til Wade's graduation, so I better have pictures from that - and then he's HOME, in CHARLOTTE, working HERE, in the SAME CITY as me!  I can't even believe it is going to happen.  The past week or so has been tough, because his cell phone suddenly gets no reception in his apartment...  So the whole "talking on the phone" thing has just fallen apart.  He'll call me at work around 4:00 when he's leaving the high school where he's student teaching and driving back up the mountain.  But that's about all we get, because by the time free minutes roll around at 9:00 (for me), he's usually home for the night and has no bars.  And it's tough for him not only because of that, but because he's busy planning all the lessons and grading papers for school, and he also has no furniture at his apartment anymore because he was borrowing it from another guy and that guy took it all back already!  Wade does have a bed (that he "borrowed" from Covenant), but now he has no dresser, no desk, no tables in his room, no coffee table, etc.  The guy took their sofas too, but they got another one from somewhere at least.

Well, that's the status of my life right now.  Hopefully something exciting will happen (like I'll ever be able to do some gardening if it quits raining on Saturdays) that I can blog about :).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

more more more more blogging

Kim Tapp said...

haha - i hear ya courtney... i keep wanting to, but there's absolutely nothing interesting to say! hopefully soon there will be :).