4.27.2008

A little TOO emotional

I've been feeling a bit emotional lately.  Sometimes I notice this about myself in my relationships - I get a little more frustrated with being far from Wade, I get a little more hurt if I'm left out of a social activity, I get a little more overwhelmed by busyness at work.  But a lot of times I don't notice those things first.  What I do notice first is when I start to get teary-eyed at stuff on TV that really should NOT make me cry!  A random commercial, The Bachelor or something like that.

Well today takes the cake.  I actually CRIED a little bit at SAVED BY THE BELL!  Hahahaha.  I can't believe I'm admitting that on the internet.  Wade gave me a whole bunch of seasons of SBTB on DVD, so I'll watch them periodically when there's nothing better on.  Today I watched the episode where they all have to do a class presentation about their heritage and ancestors.  Lisa's ancestors were slaves and Jessie's were slave traders, so Jessie goes all crazy trying to make it up to her by doing all these favors.  

But that's not what got me choked up - Zack finds out he's related to this Indian chief and he goes to a Native American guy to find out about him.  He doesn't really care at first and just wants to know enough for his presentation so he can run in the Bayside track meet against Valley, but then as he learns more, it means a lot to him and he becomes close with the Native American guy.  Then after Zack does his presentation and is set to run in the track meet, he finds out that the guy just died suddenly and decides he (Zack) can't run in the meet.

So I'm watching all this sitting on my sofa, and when they find out he died, I felt the tears prick behind my eyes and literally had drops start spilling out onto my face, before I got up to close the blinds and was like, "I am CRYING.  Over Saved by the Bell!"  I'm glad no one can see me right now.  Haha.

Oh man, well, please don't laugh too hard at me :).  But I will understand if you do.

1 comment:

Sciencetapp said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA