5.18.2008

Tim McGraw!

Summer is starting... and that means fun things to do with fun people I love!

Friday night, for an early birthday present, Wade got us tickets to the Tim McGraw concert as a surprise!  I've been to a handful of country concerts at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre (due to the country megaticket I purchased 2 years ago), but I've never gotten to sit in the actual seats close up.  Nor have I ever gone to a concert with "a boy" as I told Wade... I tell you what, it is really fun to go on a date with someone you love - dress up cute, hear them say you look beautiful, hold hands and share each moment together - ok, ok, too sappy.

Anyway, here we are before the concert (me with the cowboy hat I borrowed from his sister):



There's ol' Tim singing:



Us with Tim in the background to prove we were really there:



Tim signing autographs:



After a great show:



And here's a little snippet of Live Like You Were Dying for your enjoyment:



Thanks for a great night and that $13 strawberry daquiri babe!

No comments: