8.21.2008

Another Tarheel in the Family

Last weekend, I had the privilege of going to Chapel Hill to help my cousin Sarah move in for her freshman year as a Tarheel!  I can't believe she's old enough to go to college, but I'm stoked for her and the wonderful 4 years that lie ahead :).

Here's me and Sarah in her dorm room in Craige North.  She lucked out with that room assignment I would say, getting one of the newest dorms, central A/C, bathroom only shared between 2 rooms, and not really that much walking now that they've built a bunch of stuff closer to South Campus.

I don't know that I helped all that much because they had the car unloaded within like 20 minutes (with a family of 6, I guess they're pretty efficient), but I tried to answer any questions about where it was best to put things and stuff like that.  My aunt & uncle both went to Carolina too, but since that was in the mid-1980s, they nominated me the MCCC - More Current Carolina Consultant - for Sarah's questions.  After we were done setting up the basics, I recommended a trip to the Yogurt Pump because I had been craving it for weeks, knowing I was going to be up there.  It was a big hit with everyone :).


Here's the whole Hart fam, hugging Sarah goodbye - so cute :).  She's the oldest, so there's still hope for 3 more Tarheels to come!

No comments: