2.15.2009

Love has a new name... Madelyn

We had a surprise little Valentine join us today...  Madelyn Marie Starrett was born at 9:33, weighing 6 pounds, 9 ounces.  I am so in love with her already, which is why I'm up at 2 a.m. posting this on the blog!

Everything's so cold and bright out here!

Hillary called me at 8 a.m. to say she was having contractions.  They went to the hospital around 10, got admitted a few hours later, and finally she got the epidural, which made things much better!  We all sat around for the afternoon, until the nurse kicked us out when she was 9 cm.  The rest is history.


My first bath was not my favorite thing.

Big yawn.

Aunt Kim!

Future Tar Heel.

Grandma would be so proud of her girls!


Precious.

All the preciousness.

I'm a daddy's girl already!

The new Starrett family!

I'm so proud of you Hill!  You were a champ!


Night night.

4 comments:

Mark + Ash said...

I knew you'd have pictures up :-) She is so beautiful!! Congratulations to the proud Aunt!!

Libba Lemon said...

Oh my gosh, she looks JUST like her daddy!! Thanks for posting your great pics! And thanks for yesterday :)

Courtney said...

What a sweet girl! And Hillary looks amazing!

Kelly said...

This is Hillary's friend Kelly who has since moved back to Houston. Thank you for posting these pics! How fun!