2.03.2009

Wedding hair!

I had my hair consultation for the wedding the other day!  I went to the girl Hillary goes to at Ulta at Stonecrest, and she did a great job.  She gave me strict instructions NOT TO CUT MY HAIR one iota between now and the wedding!  Haha.  I was planning on getting one more tiny trim before then, but I guess I won't :).

She wants my bangs to grow out at least another inch (which they will, no problem) so she can sweep them better... right now they don't reach my ear on this side.

I may or may not have her do the back a little looser on the wedding day.  Tight is kindof nice though so it definitely doesn't go anywhere for the whole day!

On this side, we'll probably put a flower of some sort.  I need to figure out what kind it should be.  Do hydrangeas look good in hair?  Those are the wedding flowers, but we shall see.

Last night I made 3 new RULES for the remaining 116 days til the wedding...

(1) The Bride must get 8 hours of sleep every night.
(2) The Bride must have 30 minutes of alone time each day in which she is not doing wedding plans, anything on the internet, chores, cooking or working out.
(3) The Bride must take time to buy and prepare balanced meals instead of grabbing random stuff on the go.

I think those 3 things will go a long way in keeping me sane, helping me enjoy the planning & preparation, and ensuring I feel healthy and well by the time the wedding comes!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it!!! I would go for tighter just because my hair was woven and loose and mercy it all went crazy once the dancing got started.

The Usserys said...

Love the hair! You'll be a stunning bride for sure. I agree with Courtney on the tight vote.

Libba Lemon said...

The BRIDE looks beautiful! I love it! I'm proud of you for making rules to gain some balance...they sound like good ones for life as a newlywed, too!

Hope to see you & Mr. Wade soon!

Libba Lemon said...

I saw Temple oranges on the VIC specials list this morning and thought of you!