11.16.2007

Fours of things

When you can’t think of anything to blog about, make a list, right? Totally copying this idea directly from Libba – thanks friend! Favorites are in blue :).

Four jobs I have held:

The Gap sales associate
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory apple dipper and fudge packer (ha, I know!)
Every job under the sun for the Mecklenburg County Bar
Girl Scout graphic designer


Four movies I can watch over & over:
Pretty Woman
North & South
A Few Good Men
Titanic


Four places I have lived:
Greensboro, NC
La Plata, Argentina
Charlotte, NC
Chapel Hill, NC
Ok, I really need to branch out on this one apparently!


Four television shows I enjoy:
The Office
Dancing with the Stars
All My Children
Friends


Four places I have been on vacation:
London, England
The Grand Canyon
St. George Island, Florida
San Antonio, Texas


Four of my favorite meals:
Chicken pot pie and pineapple on the side
Beef tips over rice, Italian green beans
BBQ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob
Grilled salmon, asparagus w/ parmesan, wild rice


Four websites I visit daily:
The USA Today
Facebook
Hotmail
The Pine Valley Bulletin

Four places I would rather be right now:
Anywhere with Wade
Sleeping in my bed
On a beach in the sun

On a road trip with country music and windows down

3 comments:

Libba Lemon said...

No need to branch out! I like you right where you are here in NC. If you HAD to go somewhere, I think you should go to GA, or maybe TN.

Do you have a pork loin recipe?

Kim Tapp said...

true that...i don't really want to branch out, to tell you the truth :). mmm, i don't think i have a pork loin recipe per se, but i'll look.

Sciencetapp said...

I like Libba's Idea of going to GA!!! you don't? Why not )-: