11.19.2007

Two things that make me grin

My DOG and FALL LEAVES! So because they are two of my favorite things, I decided to take some pictures of both the other day at lunch.



This just makes me say hallelujah and praise the Lord who created this beauty!


This is where I live and what I come home to every day - can you believe that?









It was such a gorgeous sunny November day, and don't you think Paisley is really starting to look regal? She's such a good girl, posing for all these pictures! The sit and stay commands from the dog trainer were put to good use.











The one thing I couldn't get her to do was hold her leash gently in her mouth folded over once. I kept trying to place it there like that, but she would just drop it. I think she was confused by the fact that I was actually intending for her to put something besides food and toys in her mouth. I got a couple pics with the leash in her mouth only after she took it and started playing with it, so they're not quite as elegantly posed as I had planned!

2 comments:

Libba Lemon said...

I'm almost as obsessed with her as I am with Stella & Natty. I love Paypay.

Tag, honey!

http://jorgeandlibba.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-give-in.html

Unknown said...

Great Pictures!!! I adore fall leaves as well, I'm so jealous that's where you live!! wow!

and you're it!!
http://terranceandcourtney.blogspot.com/