5.11.2009

A Bridal Mad-Lib

The following is a Mad-Lib (remember those?) created especially for me by the ladies at my last bridal shower.  The fill-in-the-blank words are in pink.  It's pretty funny :).

Dear Diary,
I can't believe I'm getting married 4 weeks from today!  I am so excited to go to Mexico for our honeymoon!

I can already picture it: Wade in his chartreuse swim trunks, me looking loud in my bikini, lying together on the sand under the Mexican sun and drinking sangria.  It's going to be ridiculous.

I hope I don't forget to pack my crocs because without them I would be completely stinky.  Wade says he's going to bring a toilet brush but I'm not sure what for.

The trip's not just going to be about having lots of sex.  (Although I am enthused about the sex part.)  We're also going to play cricket and wash the windows and hopefully even pick our noses.

I'm sure the food will be smokin', just like our love.  I bet we'll eat pigs' feet, edamame, broccoli and beanie weenies.  I hope the local food and water doesn't give us a sinus infection.

This is going to be the slowest week of my life.

Love, Kimmie

P.S. Do you think Wade swallows in his sleep?  I guess I'm about to find out.

No comments: