5.05.2009

More weekend festivities

Last weekend I had my final shower as a bride!  They have all been so much fun, but the fact that they're over just means the wedding is that much closer!

I actually went to two showers on Saturday because my small group leader from high school had a baby shower in the morning.  It was so good to see Kim again - I am so excited for her and Keith welcoming this miracle baby girl into their family in July!

The Kims :)

Hillary and Libba threw a Mexican themed shower Saturday evening.  They fixed some amazing fajitas, margaritas and tres leches cake - YUM!  Thanks girls - I love you both so much.

After the shower, I stuck around for Madelyn's bath time...  which apparently she usually loves, but decided to hate it when Aunt Kimmy was there.  These were pretty much the only two moments she wasn't screaming during the whole time :).  But so cute!


I think she looks like such a big girl here!  11 weeks old :).

No comments: