12.10.2007

Doggy Day at the Park

This weekend, the Tapps were petsitting for another golden retriever, and Mrs. Tapp wanted Paisley to come over and play with Abby, since their dog Brinkley is not so much into playing. So on Saturday, I brought Paisley over, and she and Abby wrestled and mouthed each other while the Tapps and I ate a yummy lunch of turkey sandwiches and vegetable soup. Then Mrs. Tapp and I took all 3 dogs to the dog park for a fun afternoon!

Poor Brinkley, the grumpy old man :). He is not amused as we get in the car and head to the park.

Paisley in the foreground (with the freckle on her tongue) and Abby and Brinkley in the background... I think they look like a pack of lions in this picture!

The panting continues... Abby in the bandana, Brinkley, then Paisley with the freckle and her funny little eyes closed :)

Once again, just checking out the scene... I think this was when they were all getting really tired!

Pais and Binky - we were trying to get them to pose together, but this was the best we could do!


And my little girl, totally passed out that evening after her exciting day :).

2 comments:

Libba Lemon said...

Hey babe!

a. I want to get on your Christmas break schedule.
b. What is your high score on Text Twist? I played last week on a study break and got 15,900. Is that any good?
c. I love Paisley's freckle-tongue.

xoxo,
Lib

Kim Tapp said...

haha - i love her tongue too!

i don't know...my highest score so far is 87,690. but wade has a friend who got to like 500,000. i don't see how that's possible!!