12.02.2007

Taggy McTaggerson

I've been tagged by Libba and Courtney, so I guess I should play along, right?  Here we go...

The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let those people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

How many weird things can I come up with?  I just posted 100 of them not too long ago.  Hmm, I'm sure there are 7 more...

*I love love love Christmas lights!  I keep them up all year in my house (well, in my room...I don't go so far as to keep them up in the den or anything) and turning them on makes me smile and puts me in a happy mood.

*These days I think more and more often about things like what to name my kids, what they will call their grandparents, what my wedding colors should be, etc.

*If Paisley lives a full life, she will most likely see me through marriage, kids, job changes, house changes, deaths of loved ones, and many hard and good times... that's an amazing thought to me.

*I love trail mix - so much so that the Tapps bought me about 3 bags of it just this weekend while we were visiting Wade :).

*I'm always looking to buy more Carolina blue clothing because I have shamefully few items as a UNC grad... but I think maybe it's not the best color on me, because my baby blue wardrobe never seems to grow.

*I love the feeling of a well-stocked refrigerator and pantry after a big trip to the grocery store, when you have ingredients on hand to make whatever you fancy at the moment - just pick a recipe!

*Wade and I talked on the phone for almost 70 hours in the month of October.  That still cracks me up, and impresses me.

I'm gonna break rules 3 and 4 and skip tagging others for the moment.  I don't have enough friends who are regular bloggers (despite the list of friends of kimness).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok... first i cannot believe that you broke the rules of the taggness... i'm shocked. i think wade has turned you into a rule breaker!! second, thanks for the update on your mom, she looks amazing!! i loved seeing all your pictures, and i can't even tell you how excited i am for you and wade. you guys are just more proof the the lord has a certain person out there for everyone!!