12.09.2007

Girls' Night - Christmas style

Friday night, my community group girls had a Christmas movie night at Lynn and Megan's cute apartment. We watched Irving Berlin's White Christmas, one of those old classics that I still had never seen.  Too bad I fell asleep during the second half - I knew I shouldn't have let myself lay my head down on that pillow!

Lynn, Christy and me all PJ'd out...except me, I don't know what I was wearing!

Our favorite mommy-to-be Brannon...only one more month 'til Barrett Elizabeth makes her debut!

Hot chocolate in the microwave...mmm mmm good :).

And what would hot chocolate and girls' night be without a little Bailey's... or you can just swig it straight from the bottle like Stephanie ;-).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great idea to have pj night & a christmas party... i'm inspired... also what dog park did you go to? looks like so much fun!

Kim Tapp said...

yay...you should! that was at davie park on 51 (near calvary, across from the diffeys' old neighborhood).