1.02.2008

Christmas Break

I apologize that I'm about to combine a couple weeks and various unrelated activities in one post, but I've barely been to my house recently, so I'm just now getting the chance to upload Christmas pics, etc!


On Christmas Eve morning, we started an excellent new tradition of having a little Carolina reunion breakfast. Lindsay and Adam brought the newest little Tar Heel, Caleigh, and Jess and Marcy came, along with Wade (the adopted Tar Heel - right baby?). It was great to see everybody and Caleigh gave me baby fever - aaaah! Here are the girls, on the bench outside Original Pancake House.



Wade and Paisley had a little daddy-doggy time on the floor Christmas morning. Awww...



And here is Mr. Handsome himself, showing off the shirt and tie I gave him for Christmas.



And over at the Johns household, all the "kids" scrunched onto the couch for a picture with our stockings :). From this angle, Hillary looks super small and Wade looks super tall...not that that's entirely an optical illusion!



A goofy family shot of Wade, me and Paisley :). I love how his chin is pushing into her eye - haha!




The weekend after Christmas, we headed down to Atlanta to visit the Wrights and go to the Chick-fil-a Bowl on New Year's Eve. Here's the Tapp fam - maybe next year's Christmas card :) - before heading to the game.





Wade and I got to sit in a box above the Clemson end zone. Cushy seats, private bathrooms, a cash bar and free snacks - not a bad way to watch a bowl game on New Year's Eve! We also bought foot-long hot dogs for dinner. Wade got onions and mustard, and I got peppers and ketchup - we're just different like that ;-). The rest of the fam didn't make out so bad either... they sat on the 4th row, about the 47 yard line.




It turned out to be a really exciting game, with Auburn winning at the last second in overtime. War Eagle and Happy New Year!

No comments: