3.10.2008

To-Do List

Sorry for the boring list today - I didn't have time to come up with anything more creative. This is just my to-do list for the week :).

(1) Grocery store trip and/or Walmart run
(2) Clean up my room (file papers, put away clothes, get shoes and random things in their proper places or the trash)
(3) Pack for visiting Wade this weekend
(4) Clean the kitchen (since I leave never-ending dishes beside the sink these days it seems)
(5) Swiffer & mop downstairs floors (because they are DUSTY and HAIRY, from Paisley)
(6) Look for some plain, inexpensive picture frames for a bunch of pictures I just got developed
(7) Cook my pesto chicken or pork tenderloin meals (see previous post) - or both
(8) Watch The Bachelor: Where Are They Now? special tonight
(9) Work out Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs
(10) Possible happy hour Wednesday with my community group girls for Meredith's birthday

No comments: