3.18.2008

What I want to be when I grow up

Wade asked me last night if I would ever want to go to grad school, and it got me thinking of other professions I think I would like working in. Not saying I'm looking for jobs in any of these right now, but if you have any connections, feel free to send them my way :).

(1) Wedding planner
(2) Personal trainer
(3) Chef or baker (somewhere low pressure)
(4) Freelance designer (for things like stationery, announcements, invitations, etc.)... this I can do right now if you have any need for printed materials!
(5) Personal assistant or personal shopper
(6) Dog sitter or nanny
(7) Dress fitting consultant in a bridal boutique
(8) Product tester

Of course, I mainly just want to be a mommy!

2 comments:

Justine said...

I think my computer malfunctioned... only 8 out of 18 showed up on today's list ;)

Kim Tapp said...

haha...good one :). yeah, it's getting hard to come up with so many long lists!